How To Unsubscribe All Useless Email Newsletters in Bulk

The story is common for most of the people, your email inbox is filled with useless and unwanted email newsletters, RIGHT? You may have subscribed to a newsletter a year ago which provided you 25% discount that time or something like that, but, that company still sends you emails every day.
Unsubscribe Email Newsletters at Once
Now if you are facing the same problem, then, I would like to say you that –“You are not Alone”, there are millions of other people like you who receives useless email newsletters each and every day on their inbox. Actually, pretty much everybody has this problem of useless email newsletters.
Few weeks back I was also facing the same problem, that’s when I started searching for an easy solution. Like you know that once can unsubscribe from all the newsletters one by one, but I was looking for an easy but effective way of unsubscribing from all the unwanted newsletters in just a few clicks.
And after testing many things, Finally, I found a great method where you can get rid of this problem of irritating email newsletters and use an online tool for unsubscribing all unwanted emails at bulk.

How to Unsubscribe Unwanted Email Newsletters At Once

So without any more time loss, I would love to share info about Unroll.me and how it will help to unsubscribe all the unwanted email newsletters at once.
Unroll.me is a simple free online service which basically scan your entire email account (Gmail or yahoo mail or anything else) and checks which emails newsletters that you are subscribed to. After that, it will show you all the names of newsletters in a row so that you can easily unsubscribe from those newsletters which you don’t like or don’t want to receive at all. You can check the features of Unroll.me from here.
Now, don’t worry I will show you each step by step what you need to do (like how to use Unroll.me service). You can read the step by step guide (with pictures) for learning how to unsubscribe to all unwanted newsletter emails at once.

Using Unroll.me – Step by Step Guide

  • Step 1: First of all you have to go to Unroll.me Official Website.
  • Step 2: Now click on the GetStarted Now button.Unsubscribe Useless Email Newsletters in Bulk
  • Step 3: Now enter your email and check the agree box and click on Continue.use unroll.me
  • Step 4: Now you will see a new window appears which will be asking for your permission so that the service (unroll.me) can use your emails and can manage your email newsletters. Just Allow this and just to the next step. 
  • Step 5: Now you will be on the Dashboard of unroll me, click on the “Edit Subscription” tab from top right section to unsubscribe from all the unwanted emails at once.Unsubscribe Email Newsletters using Unroll.me

My Conclusion

If you have ever used your email id on any online service then you will surely get the useless emails every once in a while. While some emails newsletters are super useful some of them are not all.
And sometimes they are like super irritating. So, today in this post you have learned how you can use Unroll.me online service for unsubscribing that kind of newsletters at once. Hope you find this guide useful, do comment below and let us know your thought in the comments.
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment