Netflix in Venezuela





Now available direct and legal competence Cuevana now in several countries, including Venezuela, you can try a free month of service ,
you just need a credit card, the trick is you get a free month and the service is automatically charged at the end of the test the following month.
The problem is that in Venezuela have exchange controls, so that all operations in foreign currency must be approved by CADIVI, which means that the monthly payment of $ 7.99 will e quota (maximum $ 400 per year).
Now, what if I do not have credit card or much less CADIVI dollars?
In that case you can enjoy a free month, but instead of using a regular credit card, you can go to SAMBIL and buy a prepaid, so I could turn my free month although I do not think I can give continuity to the service by the problem of dollars.
Will be up within one month to tell you how I was, Greetings!
Share on Google Plus

0 comments:

Post a Comment